*Slash Interest Rate!
Imagine reducing your rate from 29% to only 6%.
*Slash Time To Pay Off Balance! ...from 17+ years to only 5 years.
*Stop Debt Collectors from Calling You! No more screening calls.
*Improve Your Credit Score! Score goes UP while debt goes DOWN.
Welcome to Lawyers United for Debt Relief
Credit card modification and legal advice for a suprisingly reasonable fee.
Lawyers United for Debt Relief (LUDR) can help if you are experiencing some of these debt-related warning signs:
- Creditors send overdue notices or make harassing phone calls
- You are bouncing checks
- You are afraid to add up your debts
- You make minimum payments on your credit cards or less each month
- You have reached your credit limits
- You charge items on your credit card you once bought with cash
- You rush to the bank on payday to cover checks already written
- You are often late paying your bills or use one card to pay another
Lawyers United for Debt Relief (LUDR) can help with credit card modification by:
- Reviewing your financial situation with you free of charge
- Designing a realistic budget and help you stick to it
- Working with creditors to try to reduce your total payments or spread you payments over a longer period of time
- Halting credit card interest charges where possible
- Making payments to your creditors from our trust account, and continue to work with you until you are out of debt
Calculate - The true cost of paying the minimum balance
For more information on minimum balance penalties, call: 877-833-5227
DISCLAIMER: The calculations provided are generic and informational only. Some credit cards may use another method of calculating minimum payments other than the statutory minimum, and/or may have different fee structures.
Get Your FREE Credit Card Report: www.annualcreditreport.com
* The content of this website is intended for informational purposes only. It is not intended to solicit business or to provide legal advice. Laws differ by jurisdiction, and the information on this website may not apply to every reader. Services may not be available in every State. You should not take, or refrain from taking, any legal action based upon the information contained here without first seeking professional counsel.
What Our Clients Are Saying:
“ ...as an LUDR client, I have always been treated with the utmost dignity and respect. ...I knew that your firm always wanted me to succeed in getting a strong grasp on my financial matters....Ultimately, I attribute my success to being focused on being debt free, the tenacity of your LUDR representatives, and your firm's committment to help clients be financially independent.”
- Client, October 2008